The Prevelo Zulu Four packs high performance mountain bike features into a 24-inch wheel size package. Every component is the real deal and is carefully chosen to provide the best performance and fit for young riders ready to tear up the trails. It features:
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Zulu specific slack head tube angle and short chainstays keep the bike controlled over rough terrain.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with custom formed 6061 triple- butted tubing and TRAPT™ downtube profile.
- Stealth cable routing and stealth dropper post ready.
- Tubeless ready wheels and tires.
- Rear hub with 12mm Thru-Axle.
- Kid engineered direct mount crank. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seatpost, front wheel, and pedals.
Prevelo Zulu FOUR
Lightweight Butted 6061 Aluminum with Internal Cable Routing and Low Center of Gravity Trail Geometry
Spinner 300 24 AIR - 100mm travel - ⌀30mm Stanchion - lockout and adjustable compression
Aluminum with Toolless Adjustment
Tektro M281 Hydraulic Disc
Microshift Advent X
10 speed Microshift Advent X Pro
Freewheel / Cassette
10 speed 11-48t Advent X G-Series
140mm HEIR Direct Mount 2 piece
30t 3mm Offset Narrow-Wide Aluminum
External BSA Threaded 68x113 Square Taper with Sealed Cartridge Bearings
1⅛" Internal Threadless
WTB i27 Tubeless Ready
28h Forged CNC with Quick Release Skewer
Boost 12x148 28h Forged CNC
Lightweight Aluminum 31.8, 620mm wide, 20mm rise
Lightweight Aluminum 31.8, 45mm Extension
130mm Black Rubber
Composite Big Kid, 9/16 Crmo Spindle